1. Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Non-surgical Treatment
- No Known Side Effects
- Drug Free
- Rapid Results
2. MLS Laser Therapy treats the pain and inflammation associated with-
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arthritis and Bursitis
- Wound Healing
- Work/Sports Injuries
- Postsurgical Recovery
- Sprains and Strains
- Tarsal Tunnel
- And More!
Manage Pain. Reduce Inflammation. Restore Mobility. With MLS Laser Therapy for Chronic and Acute Pain.
1. What is MLS Laser Therapy?
- The FDA cleared MLS Therapy Laser uses concentrated light energy to stimulate the body's own healing process to minimize pain, inflammation, and arthritis and reduce recovery times so you can return to a pain free life. By using specific wavelengths and a patented delivery system, MLS Therapy Laser has a unique pain-relieving effect, which can be dramatic. Many patients feel significantly better in just a few treatments.
2. Will It Hurt?
- That's a great question. Through years of research and development, the MLS Laser was designed to treat conditions without and excessive thermal effect, often felt as heat. Most people report that they do not feel anything during the treatments. Occasionally, you may feel a slight warming sensation at the treatment site, which is normal and is an indication that the inflammation is being relieved and that your body is responding properly.
3. Will MLS Therapy Work for me?
- For 85-90% of patients with musculoskeletal pain, inflammation or arthritis, the answer is "Yes"! Most patients with pain, inflammation or arthritis report significant pain relief from MLS Laser Therapy treatments. Whether you have Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, neuroma, neuropathy, work or sports injury, or any other musculoskeletal pain, you are likely to benefit from MLS Laser Therapy. As a matter of fact, many patients who were scheduled surgery were able to delay or cancel their surgery because MLS Laser Therapy alleviated their condition and reduced or eliminated their pain.
- But if surgery is your only option, speak to your doctor about receiving MLS Laser Treatments following the procedure. MLS Laser Therapy reduces post-operative pain and inflammation, allowing you to heal much faster. With less pain and inflammation, you'll need less recovery time and will be back to normal activity much faster.
4. Is the Effect Long Lasting?
- For most patients, the answer is "Yes". While each person and each condition varies, many patients receive tremendous relief from their pain and inflammation when they go through a series of MLS Laser Therapy treatments. While most patients may not need additional treatments in the future, some conditions, like arthritis, are degenerative. The great thing about MLS Laser Therapy for arthritic patients is that once you feel better you can be more active and it is this increased activity that helps minimize the long-term effects of arthritis. Even so, you may need an occasional single MLS treatment every 4 to 6 weeks over the course of the year just to hold the inflammation at bay and keep the arthritic pain in check.